The most important thing to remember is to use a burner wallet*
(A burner wallet is a freshly made wallet that only contains enough SOL to pay for your transaction fees. Should be around 0.01–0.02 SOL)
Here’s how the mint for the 2D collection will work. It will be split into two phases: a token request phase and a minting phase (similar to Fair Launch Protocol.)
PHASE 1 -
- The token collection form will go live at 2PM UTC on Nov 6th. The URL will be announced at mint time. You will see the following:
2. Fill out the required information, there will be additional questions alongside your wallet address.
3. We’ll then collect the wallet addresses and filter out the information provided to protect against any botted responses! The first 5,000 wallet addresses will be recorded. Max of 3 per wallet! Once this is complete, we’ll begin to roll the tokens out in waves.
PHASE 2 -
4. Once the tokens begin to roll out, we’ll release the link to the mint page. (Estimated time 5PM UTC the same day.)
5. It’ll be standard minting procedure from here where you’ll connect your wallet as shown below:
6. If you received a token you will be able to redeem it for an NFT by clicking this button and accepting the transaction. The tokens will be redeemable for 48 hours. After the 48 have passed the mint button will be disabled. One mint token = One NFT.
7. After clicking mint, the mint button will disappear until your transaction is completed and the NFT is available within your wallet. Otherwise, happy minting 😊
8. That’s it! There are 5,000 total NFTs to be minted so mint will go until the candy machine is empty! Any extras will be minted out by us and given back to the community.